We are a Welcoming Congregation
We welcome all persons to participate fully, openly, and equally, in all aspects of our congregational life, in everwidening circles of inclusion. We respect and affirm diversity and its gifts in
- race, ethnicity, national origin,
- affectional or sexual orientation, family or relationship structure,
- gender identity, gender expression, sex,
- abilities, neurodiversity,
- age, socioeconomic class, political views,
- religious belief, creed, or interpretation of religion.