Please join the Covenant of Unitarian Universalist Pagans of First Unitarian Church or CUUPs, as we celebrate the turning of the Wheel of the Year with our Sabbat Celebrations.
Sabbat Circles are open to the public and anyone with a positive path is welcome. Our Celebrations are held at the First Unitarian Church of Louisville.
Our Sabbat Circles are held on Sunday night. Doors open at 5:30pm and Circle starts at 6pm. A potluck dinner follows around 7 pm.
Upcoming CUUPs Sabbat Circle Schedule is still being finalized and will be posted soon.
- Imbolc - Early February 2014
- Ostara - Late March 2014
- Beltane- April 28, 2013
- Midsummer - There will be no midsummer public ritual as many of us will be attending Pagan Spirit Gathering in Northern Illinois.
- Lammas / Lughnasadh - Date to be determined: Late July / Early August
- Autumn Equinox - Date to be determined: Late September
- Samhain - Late October
- Yule / Winter Solstice - Mid December
In addition to community and fellowship, we offer classes. Our classes are a blend of lecture and discussion with seekers, those new to the path, and experienced practitioners in attendance. We host a variety of topics that have included Four Cornerstones of Magick, Sabbat Lore/Traditions, Beginning Meditation, Divination, Herbal Magick and many other topics.
- First and third Wednesday of each month (CUUPs will break for the summer to attend festivals, there will be no classes on the third Wednesday of June or the month of July. Join us as we begin the fall classes in August.)
- 7:00pm until about 8:30pm
CUUPs is a free and open community of people who practice earth-based spiritualities.
There is no charge to attend Circles or classes.
For more information, please email us at cuups [at] firstulou [dot] org